Simmtronics M.2 Sata Solid State Drive - SSD
- Error Correction Code(ECC): Simmtronics M.2 2280 applies the LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) of ECC algorithm, which can detect and correct errors that occur during read processto ensure data been read correctly.
- Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling: Wear Leveling is applied to extend the lifespan of NAND flash by evenly distributing write and erase cycles across the media.
- Bad Block Management: Simmtronics implements an efficient bad block management algorithm to detect the factory-produced bad blocks and manages any bad blocks that appear with use.
- Crypto Erase: Crypto Erase feature of that erases all data of an OPAL-activated SSD or a “SED”(Security-Enabled Disk) drive by resetting the cryptographic key of the disk. Since the key is modified, the previously encrypted data will become useless, achieving the purpose of data security.
- Secure Erase: Secure Erase is a standard ATA command and will write all “0xFF” to fully wipe all the data on hard drives and SSDs. When this command is issued, the SSD controller will erase its storage blocks and return to its factory default settings.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality Simmtronics Genuine Products.
- Brand: SIMMTRONICS
- Model ID: S950P PRO M.2
- Series: S950P PRO M.2
- Device: Servers
- Device Type: M.2 SSD
- Drive Capacity: 120 GB
- Interface: M.2
- Form Factor: M.2
- warranty: 3 Years